10 Steps To Clearer Skin
At some stage in all of our lives, we want clearer, fresher, younger-looking skin. Well, it can be achieved without spending a lot of money and it can happen naturally!
What you must do is persevere, over the course of four weeks, your skin will begin to look fresher and clearer.
1. Keeping your skin clean is your first priority!
You must cleanse your face morning and night with a gentle, natural cleanser that not only rids the skin of dirt and grime but then treats it with an antibacterial ingredient like tea tree oil.
2. After cleansing your skin pat dry, then spray a toning mist over your face to cool, helping close the pores while they are clean. Let this mist dry on the face.
3. When the toner has dried apply a very small amount of moisturiser over the entire face and neck. At PURE Holistic Beauty we use two product ranges, Environ and Eve Taylor, Look for a moisturiser that is made for problem skin types, containing antibacterial ingredients like tea tree oil and lavender essential oil.
These ingredients are gentle but very effective at clearing the skin from blemishes and pimples.
4. Getting the right amount of restful sleep your body needs nightly will reflect in the state of your skin. Seven hours is generally adequate. Not enough sleep over a period of time will result in problems that are hard to cure such as loose skin under the eyes and dark circles.
5. The food you eat is of the utmost importance for healthy, clear skin!
Make sure you are getting a good amount of fresh fruits and vegetables and limit your red meat intake to three or four times a week. Also Vitamin B12 injection will help to boost your skins health too. Foods that are easily digested will help your system keep your skin nourished and promote fresh, new cell growth. Drink lots and lots of water too!
6. Cleanse the skin on your body and face with a weekly scrub. When using a body scrub, start at your feet and work towards the heart, this helps eliminate toxins. Doing it in the opposite direction will push the toxins back into your system. Use a very gentle facial scrub on your face and neck as these areas can be easily damaged.
7. Try an Aspirin face mask!
This mask is having fantastic results on those people with open pores, pimples, and acne. Crush about 15 aspirin tablets to a powder mix to a paste with a little water, less than 1 teaspoon, and then apply to a cleansed face. Leave for twenty minutes to work its way into the skin, then rinse off and apply a light moisturiser. Try this weekly, after a face scrub.
8. Once a month use a home steam treatment to thoroughly draw out impurities from the face. Add boiling water to a basin or bowl, add two drops of tea tree oil. Place your face over this with a towel covering, gently let the steam open and cleanse the pores.
Be careful not to let the steam burn your face. Finish with a tepid face wash.
9. Get out into the fresh air, take a walk, swim in the sea (maybe with a wetsuit if you’re in the UK), ride a bike, and have fun!
The exercise will boost your system.
Your skin will love it!
10. Take a fish oil supplement daily. Cultures that eat a lot of fish have clearer skin, the fish oil helps eliminate toxins from the body, by now you know that is fantastic for your skin!
These ten easy tips will help you get that clear skin you so desperately want, till you are able get back to PURE Holistic Beauty for your regular facials. Remember to make the lifestyle changes you need to, enjoy the benefits that will come with it!
A fresher, clearer, more youthful-looking complexion.